Sa cha sauce is a versatile sauce with a unique flavor and it is an important ingredient of Fujian’s tradition dish. Among them, the Shacha noodles in southern Fujian is very popular and loved by many tourists.
What is Sa cha sauce
Sa cha sauce is a mixed condiment that originated in the Malaysia area. And it is popular in Fujian, Guangdong and other places. It is light brown and has a paste-like shape.
Sa cha sauce is mainly made by deep-fried peanuts and various spices and has special compound aromas such as garlic, onion, and peanuts, the compound savory taste of shrimp and soy sauce, and a slightly sweet and spicy taste.
What to do with Sa cha sauce
Sha ca sauce can serve with food directly and it can also be used to make the flavored dish, such as Sha cha chicken, Sha ca beef fillet and Sha ca duck breast.
What does Sa cha sauce taste like?
There are three types of Sa cha sauce, they are Fujian Sa cha sauce, Chaozhou Sa cha sauce and Southeast Asia Sa cha sauce.
Fujian Sa cha sauce has a unique natural flavor of seafood, which is suitable for making food with seafood. Chaoshan Sa cha sauce has a stronger flavor than Fujian Sa cha sauce, which can be used to make various kinds of Sa cha cuisine. Southeast Asia Sa cha sauce is spicier.
Sa cha sauce recipe
150g Sha cha powder
250g peanut butter
How to make Sa cha sauce
1. Prepare 150 g of Sha cha powder and set aside. Heat a wok with oil.
2. Mix peanut butter with oil in the wok, add Sha cha powder and mix them well.
3. Pour the milk in the wok and stir-fry evenly. Add the sugar and stir-fry until produces some red oil in the wok. Serve it with food.
Sa Cha Sauce
- 150g Sha cha powder
- Vegetable oil
- 250g peanut butter
- 20g sugar
- 120g milk
- Prepare 150 g of Sha cha powder and set aside. Heat a wok with oil.
- Mix peanut butter with oil in the wok, add Sha cha powder and mix them well.
- Pour the milk in the wok and stir-fry evenly. Add the sugar and stir-fry until produces some red oil in the wok. Serve it with food.