I usually use High Speed Blender to nake the milk corn, it is very easy and simple. You just need to put the ingredients in the blender and waiting for 20 minutes. And then, you can get hot and thick milk corn. It is very sweet and delicious! No thickener, the scent of the mouth is amazing!
What is Corn Milk?
Corn Milk is a drink made from fresh milk and corn. You can adjust the materials according to your taste and create your unique taste. For example, you can control the amount of rock sugar, and add different grains, vegetables and so on.
There is a large amount of calcium in this drink, and there is also a vitamin D that can be absorbed into the body’s calcium. Therefore, people can have excellent calcium supplementation after drinking milk corn juice.
In addition to a large amount of calcium, milk corn juice has a variety of trace elements. It also contains a lot of protein, some acidic ingredients, sugar and a dozen kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body.
These substances will be absorbed quickly after entering the human body, which can meet the needs of the body’s multiple organs for these nutrients. Regular drinking can improve the health of the body.
Corn Milk Recipe:
30g crystal sugar
50g rice or other cereals
How to make Corn Milk
1. Cut the corn into small pieces, and then peel off the corn kernels in a bowl
2. Add the corn, milk, cereals and crystal sugar in the High Speed Blender. And cook it in the soy milk mode or corn juice mode for about 20 minutes.
3. Filter the corn juice with a filter to remove the residue. Transfer corn juice in a cup and serve.
Corn Milk Recipe Tips:
1. If the High Speed Blender does not have the function of cooking soy milk or corn juice, the corn and milk should be cooked separately.
2. The ratio of corn, milk and rock sugar is about 1:1.2:0.2. If you don’t like sweet, you can add less crystal sugar.
- 2 corns
- 500ml milk
- 30g crystal sugar
- 50g rice or other cereals
- Cut the corn into small pieces, and then peel off the corn kernels in a bowl
- Add the corn, milk, cereals and crystal sugar in the High Speed Blender. And cook it in the soy milk mode or corn juice mode for about 20 minutes.
- Filter the corn juice with a filter to remove the residue. Transfer corn juice in a cup and serve.