Chinese Cucumber Salad is a common cold dish in China. In the hot summer, the cool and tasty cucumber salad is very popular among Chinese.
What is Chinese Cucumber Salad?
Chinese Cucumber Salad is a home-cooked cold dish, the main ingredient is cucumber and mixed with various seasonings. Cool and refreshing, suitable for summer consumption. It has an appetizing effect.
Cucumber has low calories and can remove the heat from the body. The dietary fiber contained in it has the effect of promoting the excretion of toxic substances and lowering the effect of cholesterol and beauty. The unique propanol acid which inhibits the conversion of sugar into fat in fresh cucumber has the function of losing weight.
Cucumber is a juicy, low-fat, low-sugar vegetable. Every hundred grams of cucumber contains 96.2 grams of water, 0.8 grams of protein, 0.2 grams of fat, 2 grams of carbohydrates, 0.06 milligrams of carotene, 0.2 milligrams of iron, and 4 milligrams of vitamin C.
How long does Chinese cucumber salad keep in the fridge?
If the cucumber is stored directly at room temperature in the summer, it can be stored for up to two hours. After two hours, it will be contaminated by a large number of fungi. If the room temperature is higher than 26 degrees, it will be more likely to be broken. Therefore, it is better to use cold cucumber.
When the cucumber is refrigerated, it is best to wrap it in clean paper and then put it in a plastic bag. The bag needs a little gap so that the moisture is not easy to rot. Generally, it can be refrigeration for 3-5 days in 0-4 degrees, when the time is long, it will lose too much moisture and affect the taste.
Chinese Cucumber Salad Recipe:
For the source
3-4 medium cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Sesame oil
How to make Chinese Cucumber Salad
1. Remove some of the cucumber skin and smash it with a kitchen knife. Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
2. Mix all the source ingredients in a bowl and adjust the sauce taste according to your favorite.
3. Add the cucumber and the source in a large bowl and mix well. Marinate it for 20 minutes. Serve.
Chinese Cucumber Salad
- 2 Cucumbers
For the source
- 3-4 medium cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- Sichuan Pepper
- Chili oil
- Remove some of the cucumber skin and smash it with a kitchen knife. Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Mix all the source ingredients in a bowl and adjust the sauce taste according to your favorite.
- Add the cucumber and the source in a large bowl and mix well. Marinate it for 20 minutes. Serve.