Snow pea leaf is a kind of nutritious vegetable and it is often made into a variety of cuisines. And the snow pea leaves stir fry is tender and delicious. In China, it is also considered as a lucky food that can bring a year of peace and auspicious to a family.
How do you clean snow pea leaves
Soak the snow pea leaves in saltwater for a while and wash them well. Remove the root of snow pea leaves.
How to select snow pea leaves
Good snow pea leaves should be fresh, thick, tender, and watery. And compared with the snow pea leaves, the tender snow pea leaves have narrower, thinner and softer leaves. Its color is lighter, usually light green and dark green. And its stems are soft and easily broken.
Snow pea leaves nutrition
Snow pea leave is rich in chlorophyll, vitamin C, vitamin B family, vitamin A, calcium and phosphorus, and has a certain effect on eliminating fatigue and seductive skincare. In addition, it also contains a large amount of anti-acid substances, which has a good anti-aging function, and rich fiber can accelerate the speed of intestinal peristalsis and help prevent constipation.
Tips for snow pea leaves stir fry
1. The cooking oil should be heat enough hot. You will sound a loud noise when you add snow pea leaves to the oil, indicating that the oil temperature is high enough.
2. Use lard for cooking, it will make the snow pea leaves more fragrant.
3. Spread the fried vegetables on the plate, which is good for heat dissipation.
Snow pea leaves stir fry recipe
250g Snow pea leaves
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
How to cook snow pea leaves
1. Clean the snow pea leaves well and chop the garlic.
2. Heat a wok with oil, and stir-fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the snow pea leaves and stir-fry it quickly.
3. Add some water and continue to cook it under high heat until the water has thickness. Turn off the fire, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and stir-fry well. Transfer on a plate and serve.
Snow Pea Leaves Stir Fry
- 250g Snow pea leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar optional
- Clean the snow pea leaves well and chop the garlic.
- Heat a wok with oil, and stir-fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the snow pea leaves and stir-fry it quickly.
- Add some water and continue to cook it under high heat until the water has thickness. Turn off the fire, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and stir-fry well. Transfer on a plate and serve.