Why Go for a Store Bought Alfredo Sauce?
It Saves You a Lot of Time
Balance and Proportion
Reasonably Priced Option
As someone who loves alfredo sauce for pasta dishes, there is no other affordable solution than a store-bought product. You may feel like you can get the satisfaction you want if you do it yourself at the comfort of your kitchen. Well, there is no stopping you from doing it. But when you realize that you spent double the money in buying the ingredients you need to make the sauce; you eventually decide that store-bought varieties are the sensible choice after all.
There’s a stigma when it comes to canned and bottled goods, from which many people believe that they are nothing but a bunch of products full of preservatives. But times have changed, and store-bought sauces are the perfect example of how nutrient-packed these products are. For one, alfredo sauces in stores are rich in vitamins and other essential nutrients. However, be sure to read the label when you’re buying for the first time. What you want is a product that contains 100% organic and natural ingredients.
Quick Picks: The Top-Rated Store Bought Alfredo Sauce
Best Store Bought Alfredo Sauce
- Rich and intense flavor that ideally enhances a pasta dish
- Made from high-quality ingredients
- Does not contain additives and preservatives
- Versatile enough to improve the taste of chicken and seafood recipes
If the Stonewall Kitchen alfredo sauce boasts its unique basil and pepper flavor, this one prides itself as the best available option for a store-bought sauce with the lowest fat contents. This Classico Asiago creation has about 60% less fat and calories, but don’t think it compromises the product’s flavor and quality.
Its excellent and flavorful taste is attributed to the addition of Asiago, Romano, and parmesan cheese. Its target market is those people who want to avoid adding calories to their food but still needs to satisfy their cravings for pasta.
- Fewer calories and fats than any other product in this list
- The rich taste comes from the natural ingredients
- The creamy texture makes it perfect for a saucy pasta experience
- Light flavor is a hit for many people
The third product on this list is as unique as alfredo sauce can get, and the reason is that it brings a Mexican twist to the table. This alfredo sauce for pasta from Mario Batali is specially made to add some kick to your traditional Mexican meal. While all the other entries in this list are meant to emulate the classic Italian pasta experience, this one takes a different route with ingredients you usually encounter in Mexican cuisine.
The Mario Batali pasta alfredo sauce incorporates premium quality chillies and other spices, as well as fresh tomatillos and peppers. This product showcases an aggressive and immense flavor that brings out the real Mexican dining experience.
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- More than just a hint of spiciness
- Packaged in a premium glass jar
- Best used for pasta with a Mexican twist
Don’t think that the nifty packaging is the only thing that stands out here. Knorr’s take on the alfredo sauce is more than capable of competing with the more expensive products in this list. This alfredo sauce product is one of the easiest to procure as Knorr is literally in every grocery store.
While alfredo sauce is primarily intended for pasta, this sauce mix is legitimately an ideal flavor and texture enhancer for a bevy of dishes, especially seafood. Its garlic-infused taste is what makes it unique, too.
- The light-flavored sauce makes it ideal for a handful of dishes
- Contains organic and natural ingredients
- Flavor enhanced by Knorr’s industry experience
- Smart and neat packaging
Bertolli deviates from the usual trend of adding artificial flavors to improve the taste of alfredo sauce. It effectively emulates the traditional Italian tradition without the need for preservatives and enhancements. This naturally flavored store-bought alfredo sauce may not be as intense to some similarly priced products, but it impresses us with its quality.
The Bertolli alfredo pasta sauce is flexible enough to be part of any dish, but we suggest that you try it on seafood.
- Naturally rich in vitamins, protein, and calcium
- Comes with a hint of spicy and sweet
- Best partnered with seafood dishes
- Knorr’s industry experience
- Smart and neat packaging