Bon Bon Chicken
Bon Bon Chicken is a Sichuan dish with a unique taste. It is mainly made of chicken, and its flavor is “weird taste”. It has all tastes of hemp, spicy, sour, sweet, fresh, salty and fragrant.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1/2 tablespoon cooked peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander chopped
- 1 pound chicken
- 2 green onions
- 4 ginger slices
- 1/2 tablespoon Sichuan pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
For the sauce:
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons red chili oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cooked white sesame seeds
Cook water, ginger, green onion, Sichuan pepper and salt in a wok until boiling. Add chicken and continue to cook it under small heat for 20 minutes. Then, transfer the chicken in a bowl with cold water and soak it for 10 minutes.
Hammering chicken tissue with a wooden hammer. Separate the bones and meat by hand and tear the chicken into strips. And put it on the plate and set aside.
Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Place the peanuts in a microwave for 1 minute on high heat. Then let cool and peel. Then put it in a plastic bag and break it with a rolling pin.
Sprinkle the sauce, cooked peanuts and coriander on the chicken. Serve.