1. Soak the meat in water and about 10 minutes to remove the blood in the capillaries, and add some cooking wine in the water to absorb the meat fiber and remove the meaty taste.
2. Boil the pork in water to cleanse the blood.
3. Be sure to burn pork with a small fire for more than 1 hour.
4. Try adding some fermented bean curd or whipped cream in the recipe, and you may get a special taste.
5. Do not wash the pork with hot water above 15 degrees Celsius before cooking, otherwise, it will lose a lot of nutrition and taste is not good. And pork should be cooked because there are sometimes parasites in the pork.