Black sesame paste is a dessert made with black sesame seeds. The iron and vitamin E contained in black sesame seeds are nutrients for preventing anemia and activating brain cells.
1. Black sesame seeds will be more fragrant after being cooked;
2. The glutinous rice can also be replaced by rice, but the consistency will be slightly lower than that of glutinous rice;
3. Red dates can be replaced with dried fruits such as walnuts;
4. After two times of paste, the filter must be finished with patience, which is the key to getting the black sesame soup smooth and thick;
5. Unfinished raw sesame water can be packed in sealed cans. If you want to drink it, you can cook it. It won’t be bad in a week.