Enoki Mushroom Soup is a common home-cooked dish. The raw materials are mainly made from the enoki mushroom with some vegetables. It is delicious and rich in amino acids necessary for children, which can increase appetite.
What is Enoki Mushroom?
Enoki Mushroom is also called Flammulina velutipes. It is an edible fungus cultivated in autumn， winter and early spring. It is famous for its smooth cover, crisp handle, rich nutrition and delicious taste.
In particular, it is a good ingredient for salads and hot pots. It is rich in nutrients, fragrant and delicious, and is popular among the public. It is grown in China, Japan, Russia, Europe, North America, Australia and other places.
Enoki Mushroom Benefits:
Eating it can improve human immunity, inhibit cancer cell growth, relieve body fatigue and lower cholesterol.
Enoki Mushroom storage method:
Fresh enoki mushroom can be removed from the roots, soaked in light saltwater for 10 minutes, drained and stored in the refrigerator so that it can be stored for about a week. If it is processed products (such as canned mushrooms), it is recommended to eat immediately after opening, not suitable for long-term storage.
Enoki Mushroom Soup Recipe：
1 package enoki mushrooms, cut into segments
1 green onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 tomato, peeled and cut into pieces
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chicken essence
1 tablespoon parsley, minced
How to make Enoki Mushroom Soup
1. Cut enoki mushrooms into 2-inch length pieces and remove the bottom gritty portion of it.
2. Heat a wok with oil, stir-fry green onion until fragrant. Add tomato and continue to stir-fry until it becomes soft.
3. Add water and salt in the wok. And cook it until boiling.
4. Add enoki mushrooms and chicken essence and cook for 5 minutes until the enoki mushrooms become soft.
5. Turn off the fire. Transfer it on a bow. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Enoki Mushroom Soup
- 1 package enoki mushrooms cut into segments
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tomato peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken essence
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced
- Cut enoki mushrooms into 2-inch length pieces and remove the bottom gritty portion of it.
- Heat a wok with oil, stir-fry green onion until fragrant. Add tomato and continue to stir-fry until it becomes soft.
- Add water and salt in the wok. And cook it until boiling.
- Add enoki mushrooms and chicken essence and cook for 5 minutes until the enoki mushrooms become soft.
- Turn off the fire. Transfer it on a bow. Garnish with parsley and serve.